Why WordPress Maintenance is Required?
One of the most time consuming yet mission critical tasks website owners face is staying up to date with the ever changing technology platforms, code updates and platform upgrades etc…
Our website maintenance and website support services can provide you with ongoing, reliable and affordable website solutions, delivered in a timely and professional manner.
Due to huge popularity of wordpress, it is easy target for hackers. Hackers can attack the outdated code, or plugins with loop holes. If you ignore wordpress maintenance procedures required to block security loopholes, you risk a hacked website. No matter how well you do your wordpress development part, you still need to keep your site up-to-date in order to avoid any embarresement of being owner of a hacked website.
Our WordPress Maintenance Packages Includes:
- Updating your site’s software whenever new versions are released.
- Monitoring forums and comments, checking for spam.
- Removing and correcting broken links to internal and external sites.
- Removing and replacing old news items and press releases.
- Posting new content you provide, including basic SEO for new pages.
- Emergency repairs due to hacker attacks.
- Monitoring Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Keeping current backups.
- Adding/Deleting/Updating site products.
Your Website Backed Up, Securely. Every Week.
Basic -$25 per month
It includes monthly backup of all WordPress files, theme files, plugins and database backup. Updation of wordpress core files, plugins and theme. Security management and checking security loopholes.
Advanced – $50 per month
All features of basic package and system audits, checking social media feeds, optimization of website.
*Business– $100 per month
All features of Advance package .Backup on daily basis. Plus SEO audits and optimization and many more. For details, contact now.
If you have any query or need help in choosing the right package according to your needs, feel free to contact us using the contact form below.
I’ve more questions..